Pages

I'M PREGNANT!!! I'M PREGNANT!!! I'M PREGNANT!!! I'M PREGNANT!!!

And breathe.....it feels good to let that out....and more on breathing in the coming weeks!!

Contact me by emailing theeasybit@hotmail.co.uk



Friday 10 September 2010

I'm blaming it on the hormones

I probably shouldn't admit this but I've been a Big Brother fan since the first series and it has interfered with my summers for 11 years now.  Things were made considerably easier by the birth of Sky Plus since I can record it and watch it at my leisure rather than having to dominate the TV at the same time every night for months on end - my poor, long suffering husband (although he seems to be getting his revenge with Call of Duty at the moment).

Sad and pathetic as I know it is, I couldn't help but well up watching Davina say her goodbyes to the Ultimate housemates during last night's show.  The letters from her and her task which went with it was quite boring viewing in my opinion but seeing her get choked up made me very glad that I was watching the program on my own and it became almost unbearable when the housemates stood in a circle and sang along to 'Never Forget' by Take That.  Normally I would find that moment unbearable due to the choice of song so all I can assume is that I had a fresh bout of pregnancy hormones - well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. 

2 comments:

  1. I have a question to you. Dont you feel uneasy while blogging on your comp.

    But your kid will certainly like it when will see the blog after growing up.

    thanks...

    -jav

    Jav's Log

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Javangelo

    I'm confused! Feel uneasy about what??

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete