Pages

I'M PREGNANT!!! I'M PREGNANT!!! I'M PREGNANT!!! I'M PREGNANT!!!

And breathe.....it feels good to let that out....and more on breathing in the coming weeks!!

Contact me by emailing theeasybit@hotmail.co.uk



Tuesday 7 September 2010

11 Weeks and 4 Days

According to 'the rules' it's too soon for me to be telling people that we're pregnant in case 'the worst' happens.  I've never been particularly good at keeping my mouth shut though, especially when it's good news, so hopefully waffling on about my first pregnancy here will relieve the tension.  In all honesty, I have already told my immediate family and friends and, frankly, I don't see why I shouldn't.  If 'the worst' does happen, I'm going to need their support anyway.  Plus it's taken more than 18 months to get to this point and the moment I refuse a glass of wine they'd all guess anyway. 

Despite having told the people closest to me, I still find it incredibly hard not to shout it from the roof tops, announce it on Facebook, tell business associates and so on (I must admit I've already told my accountant - I just couldn't resist).  This little miracle in my belly is the only thing I can think about and I'm already incredibly boring about it - I can't imagine just how tedious I'll be once the baby is actually born. 

You have been warned......

92S49KFDKMT3

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! May your pregnancy be full of joy and your days with baby full of love.
    Best,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete